Finishing your education is one of the best steps you can take to help secure that great career you've always wanted.
HVAC Training Program
Heat up your career! Residential, commercial and industrial buildings of all kinds rely on efficient climate control and refrigeration, maintained by certified professionals. Redstone can help you work towards an HVAC certification so you can be there when people need your help the most*. Our Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning (HVAC) associate degree training program is fast-tracked and career-focused, to help you move more quickly into the working world.
I was working in a parts job that I didn't like. I went to the Redstone website and received a call from an admissions representative. With her help, I completed the enrollment paperwork and enrolled in the HVAC degree program. If it wasn't for that phone call I'd probably still be in that job I hated.
Wayne Richardson, 2010 HVAC graduate
Students have access to an up-to-date lab environment for training and lessons in the diagnosis, repair and the service of basic HVAC systems. During your time in our HVAC program under the guidance of working professionals, you’ll:
- practice hands-on training on small, medium and large-scale heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- use HVAC technology and work with electronic and pneumatic systems
- learn in simulated work environments
- prepare for HVAC certifications and competency exams
If you enjoy working with your hands and are interested in air conditioning repair and maintenance training, then the HVAC Degree Program at Redstone College could be the right choice for you.
Click here or call us today at 877-801-1025 for more information about our HVAC program.
* Redstone prepares graduates for certification. Graduates wishing to attain certification must take and pass any applicable test/exams.