Finishing your education is one of the best steps you can take to help secure that great career you've always wanted.
HVAC Training Program
Residential, commercial and industrial buildings of all kinds rely on efficient climate control and refrigeration, maintained by certified professionals. Environmental concerns and the drive to reduce energy consumption also continue to spur the development of new energy-saving heating and air-conditioning systems, requiring the installation of newer systems in existing homes and buildings.
Our Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning (HVAC) training program is fast-tracked and career-focused, to help you move more quickly into the working world. With hands-on training under the skillful guidance of working professionals, Redstone's HVAC program prepares graduates for entry-level HVAC positions in this field with a diploma in just 10 months, or an associate degree in just 17 months.
I was working in a parts job that I didn't like. I went to the Redstone website and received a call from an admissions representative. With her help, I completed the enrollment paperwork and enrolled in the HVAC degree program. If it wasn't for that phone call I'd probably still be in that job I hated.
Wayne Richardson, 2010 HVAC graduate
Learn the trade in a simulated work environment in our lab featuring:
- More than 20 residential forced-air gas furnaces and split-systems
- Light commercial/residential hydronic heating and hot water solar systems
- Commercial and industrial boilers
- Supermarket refrigeration system
- Commercial walk-in cooler and freezer
- Cooling tower
- Two chillers
Request program info online or call Redstone today at 1-877-801-1025 for more information.
- Earn your diploma in just 10 months
- Earn an associate degree in just 17 months
- Learn in a simulated work environment with residential, commercial and industrial equipment
- Receive extensive hands-on training
- Job market projected growth is at 21% over the decade**