Hire a Redstone Graduate or Student
Thank you for your interest in our graduates and students. Our Career Services department offers you the ability to post your full and part-time opportunities at our campus in Colorado. We have many talented students and alumni to support your employment needs nationwide.
Please fill out the form below to post opportunities and to be contacted by a member of our Career Services staff.
Why Hire Redstone Graduates?
Employers recognize proficiency when they see it, and they see it in Redstone graduates. Each program focuses on teaching the actual skills that businesses demand. With over $7.5M of training aids available, our students benefit from a career-focused learning environment, helping them prepare to go right to work after graduation.
Our graduates understand the commitment required to meet the challenges of our fast-track programs. We've designed our programs with the idea that with success at Redstone, students will have mastered the skills necessary to succeed in a new career.
Professional career development services
Students, graduates and employers all benefit from the approach taken by our career development advisors who focus solely on preparing students to find a career with the right employer, enabling them to be ready to make contributions as soon as they are on board with an employer.
Redstone College Working for you
At Redstone College, we take great pride in developing relationships with companies who value education and foster career growth. We are committed to helping employers find the best candidates to fulfill employment needs and offer a variety of employer benefits:
- Receive only screened matches to your open positions
- Never a cost to employers, students or graduates
- Single point of contact for your hiring needs
- Expedient way to recruit graduates and students in our diploma and associate degree programs
- Graduates have access to tuition-free retraining to ensure their skills keep up with advances in their industry*
Personalized Employer Hiring Plan
One of our Career Services staff members will develop a Personalized Employer Hiring Plan customized to meet your needs. We take the time to match your specific requirements with the skills of our students and graduates. This is a complimentary service for companies looking to fill open positions. Your Personalized Employer Hiring Plan includes:
- A streamlined hiring process offering you candidates that match your requirements
- Priority interview opportunities with pre-screened applicants identified by our Career Services team
- Recruiting access to graduates nationwide
- Simple to use and never a cost to you – no need to sift through hundreds of resumes or pay recruitment fees
- Specialized events designed for your needs including: open houses, career fairs, customized recruitment days, workshops and specialized training programs
*Participating in the Redstone alumni re-training program is tuition-free for qualified graduates. Additional costs such as online lab fees, books, and supplies are the responsibility of the student. Retraining is limited to the program from which the student graduated and is subject to space availability.
- Academic Calendar
- Advising and Tutoring
- Alumni Relations
- Aviation Job Bank
- Campus Health
- Career Development
- Hire a Redstone graduate
- Disability Services
- Library and Bookstore
- Copyright Infringement
- Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Title IX Policy and Procedures
- Safety and Security
- Student Consumer Information
- Student Discounts
- Student Housing
- Student Resolution Process